"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

“For You Are Holy”

To your left is another song that has ministered to me in the past day. I love how the music supports the words of this beautiful song and how the instruments and voice support the words so carefully penned. I hope you enjoy “For You Are Holy” as I have enjoyed it.

“O Lord, you taught us to pray… Hollowed by Your Name… You are Holy and apart from You there are non like You. When I look in the sky it is though I see your eyes. When I look in my heart I know you see my heart. For You are Holy Lord, O so Holy and there is non like You, none like You. Thank you for reaching down to us, for becoming like us, taking on flesh (John 1:14) and showing us what it is like to truly be Holy here on earth. Only through You can we come close to Your holiness. And as we approach Your throne through the Blood of your Holy Son, we will continue to cry – You alone are Holy. And we love You and adore You.

No comments:

Post a Comment