"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today's Update

I called the Dr.'s office today and there is no news yet as far as what will take place yet. They are still waiting to get the pathology slides report back from the pathologist. I went to bed thanking the Lord for teaching me to wait on Him. We never want to try to go before Him.

In Revelations we see King Jesus returning to earth with "all of heaven following Him" (Rev. 19:11-16) Since I saw those verses and realize that this event will one day happen where all of heaven will be following Jesus into a battle that He has already predetermined won. I too want to follow Him as He leads me into these days ahead of us.

We love you all and thank the Lord that He is the coming King who we long to see return.
Jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment