"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update from Lynda (11/10/11)

We met with Dr, Diethrich, from the AZ Heart Institute today (he is actually the medical director of the whole place!). He gave clearance for Jerome to have the cancer surgery, and said that Jerome doesn't have to have heart surgery at this time! Yaaa! Thank You Jesus! And thank you to our dear prayer warriers who have been lifting us up before the Father! Everything is in place for the cancer surgery on Nov. 22, in New York. We are watching as the Lord opens and closes doors at every step! Amazing to see! Yesterday one of my students said, "Mrs. Redding God is always good!" AMEN! From the mouth of babes! He then made us a card with a door that moves to remember that God opens and closes doors. 'So precious! God IS always good!

5 comments:

  1. Mike, Dawn and Vivian UrtonNovember 11, 2011 at 7:53 AM

    You've done well. Dr. Ted is the BEST! We're praying constantly for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerome and Lynda,

    I am so glad that your heart and vasculature is strong enough for your cancer surgery! I have every confidence in AZ Heart Inst. (My cardiologist there is Dr. Robert Strumpf, (the RN's favorite doc!) You are in good hands with Dietrich as well. Praying for you both every day, I'd love to talk with you Jerome at some point; it has been 24 years for me since a year of chemo and surgery! God is gracious and loving, I've learned more about being a man, a real man of God through many trials, this one not withstanding. Blessings and love to you both, I feel like I know you 'vicariously' through David. Hugs and His love to you, Dan Davis RN, RT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike and Dan, Just learning another way (maybe if this works) to say thank you and we do appreciate your encouragement and running to the thrown of God on our behalf. Before I write anymore, I am going to see if this comment reply gets posted. this whole blog stuff is a bit mind boggling (blog boggling)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok that was interesting, (this is Jerome) and not sure how to properly post a comment on this blog. Thank you so much Dierdre for all you are doing, Truly I am a blog dummy (boggled by the blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this is going from bad to worst - (this is Jerome again - still not knowing how to post these comments) and I incorrectly spelled our beloved Deirdre's name. How bad can this get. She deserves far more honor than that. I may not know how to spell her name correctly but her name is far more valuable than any riches here on earth and her name, because of her complete confidence in Jesus Christ, is correctly written down in the book of life. We love you Dierdre and are grateful for you. (Lynda and I saw your and Lyn's CD in a store the other day - Still out there.)

    ReplyDelete