"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Update (excerpt from letter 11/5/11)

I wanted to give you a quick up-date, because I am not sure what page any given person is on (not even sure if we are up to date ourselves - God moves so fast). Friday (yesterday) I was able to have all my pre-op test taken. Before the tests though, Dr. Brennan said that he really wanted the aneurism addressed before the cancer surgery. So he contacted my brother-in-law who is a vascular surgeon and Grady is working on our behalf to clarify if I need to have an op on the vessel or get the cancer surgery done first and then address the vessel . All that to say, we flew back today to Phoenix to wait on the Lord here instead of there. My cancer surgery is (Lord willing) scheduled for Oct. 22 so we should have enough time to resolve this other issue.

Lynda has been cramping a good bit in the last few days and she is still not well yet. So I think we are just going to stay home tomorrow all day before we attempt to teach school on Monday. We are so much already missing you all and hearing you preach/teach the word but this is again the way it is at this moment.

Lord willing, with us here for 2 weeks, we will be able to see your faces and feel the embraces that we have felt thousands of miles on the other
side of the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment